CERITA #32: THREE YEARS DOWN, FOREVER TO GO!

Reading time: 1 min | Number of words: 147

I wanted to take a moment to say happy wedding anniversary to my most lovable and respectful man on Earth, Mr. Wilmart Gultom. It's been three years, after tying the knot in 2017. 

As iron sharpens iron, so we sharpen each other (Proverbs 27: 17). You have been shaping me to be a much better person than I was before, and I hope you feel the same

This year, we exceedingly succeeded to pass through the most challenging moment; being apart for almost a year.  But thanks to the challenge, it made us personally encounter Jesus, in our marriage and family journey. We are absolutely so grateful to have Christ as our Saviour.

Let's enjoy the upcoming years, love! 

For those who are currently waiting for his/her designated life partner from God, do please keep waiting for and preparing. Like God has never failed me, He also never fails to show His chosen one for you, dear friends. 

God bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment