THE SPECIAL PURPOSE AUDIT: EXPENDITURES OF EAST NUSA TENGGARA PROVINCE FOR THE YEARS 2022 AND 2023

Reading Time: 2 minutes

Kupang, Jan 21st, 2024.

The post aims to document my last experience as an auditor.

First and foremost, I thank Jesus for His unstoppable-always-brand-new-and-available insight for me, so we are done working on the special purpose audit over expenditures of east nusa tenggara province for the years 2022 and 2023. 
Next, It's an honor for me as Senior in Charge in this audit engagement. Thanks for our solid collaboration and our hard plus smart work to well finish this audit. We learn A to Z of audit life, or at least how to create a solid team amidst our differences. And yes, conducting audit on provincial level must be so challenging, we did it though. So, super thanks team! 
I couldn't have done this audit engagement without you all; Lisma Pianti, Farid Ridwan, Rimmaniar Pakpahan, I Wayan Agus Wiranata, M. Andika Putra Al Ghiffary, Febrina Mandalika Sari, Ilham Muhammad Habibi, and I Wayan Tunas Sanjaya. Also, I'm happy to say that I really enjoy working with leaders such as Subkhan Affandi and Prakosa Widharto. Encore une fois, merci!







No comments:

Post a Comment