I BET YOU KNOW, SAMOSIR! #4TH FS AUDIT

Reading time: 3 minutes. 

Stunning! It is the best word to describe Samosir Island. According to Wikipedia, Samosir is a large volcanic island in Lake Toba, located in the north of the island of Sumatra in Indonesia. At 640 square kilometers (247 sq mi), Samosir is the largest island within an island, and the fifth largest lake island in the world. It also contains two smaller lakes, Lake Sidihoni and Lake Aek Natonang (means: calm water). 

Samosir is a popular tourist destination. I actually have visited this island couple months ago. However, I just have a chance to encircle Samosir Island on last Sunday. I already witnessed every single exotic scenery here. I am mesmerised!

We also stopped by at Tele Tower to gaze upon the beautiful view at the top of the highest point at Samosir (oh, I am doubt whether or not it's the highest point). Worth to try!

Not forget to mention, if you're a pork lover, you will be pampered by, literally, A LOT OF PORK dishes. But, no worries, some restaurants provide halal food as well. So, let's visit Samosir Island!

No comments:

Post a Comment