366/366 in 2016


Reading time: 15 minutes.

366/366. It's been a year, beloved friends! Such in 2016, the theme of year 2017 is still "Encountering Christ in Everything". I do believe you guys already encountered him personally in all aspects in life.

To me, there are so many lessons learnt in 2016. And the most valuable lesson goes to how I determine whom I walk with. Christ keeps holding onto my hands regardless the circumstances might happen. Besides, I have faith that bad companions corrupt good habit. Therefore, mind with whom you walk with because he who walks with the wise, grows wise. Instead, a companion of fools suffers harm. So, #lessonnumberone is we should know whom we walk with.

In addition, year 2016 showed me how to rectify myself first before I tried to correct others' wrongs. Who set me judge or ruler over others? None. Even Christ tenderly forgave others' mistakes. Thus, instead of judging others brutally, I was taught to continuously upgrade myself so that anyone couldn't look down on me because I'm young, but I could set an example in speech, life, love, faith, and purity. So, #lessonnumbertwo is we should continuously upgrade ourselves.

Last but not least, I trained myself to keep being sincere, to constantly purify myself. Passing through 365 days in 2016 led me to an understanding that being original and sincere are always preferable. Time will tell and the evidences, at the end of the day, will unleash who we truly are. So, #lessonnumberthree is laboring to express what literally comes out from our hearts is the best tip to encounter Christ in 2016. 

Welcome, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment