SERVOLUTION 2017


Reading time: 10 minutes.

I have joined Mawar Sharon Church since July 2015. I am now a member of Connect Group 25 Padang Bulan. In the beginning, I already shared to my leader that I am longing to serve at the Church as a singer, not because of my great voice, instead because I'd love to utilise my talent. To enable me join the service, I am required to pass the My Spiritual Journey (MSJ) 1.

Mawar Sharon Church is based in Surabaya and led by Pastor Philip Mantofa. The church has obtained ISO meaning operational standards recognised internationally. One of the disicpleship program is My Spiritual Journey. My leader suggested me to join MSJ 1, as the first step to discipleship. Deep rooted and right understanding about Christ are needed to empower me not only to serve but to serve wholeheartedly in truth and spirit. Unfortunately, due to my assigned engagements, I have not finished the MSJ 1 yet (I need to catch up the latest session).

Passing these 2 years, I have no chance yet to join that class. This year, Mawar Sharon Church opens Servolution 2017 with some requirements such as passed the MSJ 1. Comparing to my current condition, I think I couldn't join the service yet cause I haven't finished my MSJ 1 yet. Looking my longing to service, my leader confirmed that she can give recommendation to enable me register the Servolution 2017. Finally, I registered my self to Servolution 2017 yesterday. After pondering what the suitable service fits my schedule, I did checklist service at Eaglekidz.  

Here are the three steps ahead I need to follow.
1. Interview Round 1 at August 6, 2017; 
2. Training at August 13, 20, and 27, 2017; and
3. Interview Round 2 at October 1, 2017.

All of them are conducted at Mawar Sharon Church, Eagelkidz Room, Sun Plaza Level Roof, at 1 p.m.

I hope this little thing could make my Heavenly Father happy. Mungkin suasana hati gue sekarang sedang harap-harap cemas, kayak foto gue di atas.

No comments:

Post a Comment