DO YOU KNOW MADINA? #2ND FS AUDIT

  

Reading time: 10 minutes.


I am being assigned to my second engagement. This is (still) an audit of financial statements. Previously, I was involved in Serdang Bedagai engagement. Now, Mandailing Natal (abbreviated as Madina) is on my list. As I said before, the team is designated to audit the financial statements of particular budget year (in my case, 2015). It takes 30 days of fieldwork and couple days to prepare the audit report. 



I'm keen on sharing how the team reach the regency. We started the flight from Kualanamu Int'l Airport (Medan) to Ferdinand Lumban Tobing Airport (Sibolga). Further, we traveled overland for around 5 hours.



Some people get me wrong while I informed them that I'm in Madina. They thought that I'm at somewhere in Mecca. FYI, Madina stands for Mandailing Natal, a regency in North Sumatra Province of Indonesia with Panyabungan as the capital city. It covers 6,620.7 square kilometers and has a population 403,894 people in 23 districts (Wikipedia).

No comments:

Post a Comment